Welcome to Sedona Wolf Week 2018!
We are so excited to announce the schedule for this year's event which you can view by day or by specific speaker and program. Just like last year, all speaker presentations during the day are FREE. For Apex Protection Project and Plan B to Save Wolves, education is our top priority and we offer these presentations for free so everyone can attend and learn.
However, please know, donations are greatly appreciated. When you donate, you help cover expenses associated with our guest speakers which allows more funds to be used to help with the following: education, advocacy, rescue, transport, medical, enrichment and food for wolf dogs and wolves all over the country.
We are also offering the following ticketed events:
- An evening with Nate Blakeslee, author of American Wolf. Admission includes presentation, copy of the book and VIP reception / book signing. Register here.
- Children’s workshop where kids can learn more about wolves and how they are like families, storytelling and interaction with the Apex Ambassador Pack. Register here.
- Predator Friendly® Fundraising Dinner with Carter Niemeyer. Carter was integral to the reintroduction of wolves into Yellowstone. Carter will entertain you with how he went from a wolf trapper and hunter to becoming one of their most vocal advocates while you enjoy a meal using ingredients from Predator Friendly® farms and ranchers. Register here.
- Wolf Socials with the Apex Ambassador Pack are a once in a lifetime experience and the money raised helps fund the pack’s daily care. Register here.
- Philip Folsom workshop - Wolf Tribe Transformation Program. Register here.
- Films at the Mary D. Fisher are sold separately by the theatre and can be purchased at the door or online at www.SedonaFilmFest.org.
Please note schedule subject to change. The new dates for 2018 are April 17-21st as the event previously scheduled on the 22nd has been postponed.
Tuesday, April 17
Wednesday, April 18
Thursday, April 19
Friday, April 20 - Co-Existence Day - Speakers + Workshop
|Poco Diablo Resort
||Opening Remarks/Goals for Day
||Kevin McFee, Rancher, Arizona Department of Agriculture
||Joe Englehart, Rancher, The Working Circle Collaborative
||Carol Bogezi, Wildlife Science Researcher
||Karin Vardaman member of The Working Circle Collaborative
||Mark Coats, Rancher, Rancher Predator Awareness
||Carter Niemeyer, Formerly of the Dept. of U.S. Fish & Wildlife
||Shane Stevenson, Co-Existence Contractor, Rancher
||Craig Miller, Defenders of Wildlife
||Co-Existence Speakers, Panel & Workshop
||Happy Hour with Panelists
Saturday, April 21
Terms & Conditions
All Sedona Wolf Week events are ticket-less. When you register online you will receive a receipt of confirmation
of your donation and registration. Please check you spam folder. If you do not receive your confirmation please
All attendees for all Wolf Week events must register, sign in and receive a wrist band. If meeting The Ambassador
Pack, must also sign a liability release.
No outside animals with the exception of service animals are allowed at Wolf Week events. Please send an email to
email@example.com if you are bringing a service animal.
Refunds for ticketed events will be granted up to 30 days before the date of the ticketed event less a $5 transaction
fee. If you cancel and request a refund within 30 days of the ticketed event, a 50% refund will be available. Refunds
will not be given after the event. If a ticketed event is cancelled by Sedona Wolf Week, full refunds will be given.
For the free speaker presentations (donations appreciated) water, coffee and tea will be available in the room.
Otherwise participants are responsible for their own food and beverages which can be purchased at Poco Diablo Resort.
Sedona Wolf Week reserves the right to make changes to the schedule. They also reserve the right to refuse entrance to
any event and or have someone removed from any event.