Arizona Gives Day is Tuesday, April 7th
Arizona Gives Day is Tuesday, April 7th. #AZGives will bring together Arizonans from across the state to raise awareness and financial support for nonprofit organizations statewide, and this year Plan B is proud to be part of that effort!
We've got lots of great reasons why we are encouraging you to donate to Plan B as part of Arizona Gives this year. Here are our Top 5:
5. You can donate online at azgives.org/PlanB anytime now through April 7th.
4. Donors are covering merchant processing fees so more of your gift goes directly to help wolves and wolf dogs.
3. As part of the COVID relief package, you will be able to claim up to $300 in charitable contributions made during 2020 even if you don't itemize. Arizona residents can deduct 25% of their total donations for the year on their state tax returns.
2. You'll be helping save more lives by ensuring our mission to rescue, advocate, educate and shelter continues.
1. Because you care. We know you do, and we love you because you do!
A wise person once said, "If every person's heart would change to love and respect our wonderful, gorgeous animals wild and domestic, the world would be so much better."
In this rapidly changing world, we know that not everybody is going to be in a position to donate now, but anything you can do, if you have the option, is going to help. So we’re grateful.