NAWBO Event The Power of the Pack
The Power of the Pack
A Special Presentation & Panel Hosted by NAWBO
Everything in a wolf’s nature tells it to be part of something greater than itself, a pack.
Yet we as humans seem to struggle with that concept.
Join us for a lively exploration of what it means to be part of a pack: When we actively empower each other we all thrive. The conversation will include:
- What exactly is a wolf pack? How do its members foster each other's success?
- Common misconceptions that act as obstacles both personally and professionally; where do we find common ground?
- The ripple effect of your actions as a pack member, on yourself and others.
- How as women does our support of each other differ? What is the feminine perspective?
- How, now more than ever, we as women supporting other women is key to exponential success.
- What do we need to do locally to build our pack?
- Carol Kahn, Editor of Sedona Monthly (Moderator)
- Betsy Klein, Plan B to Save Wolves
- Dev Ross, Emmy Award Winning Writer
- Mindy Mendelsohn, Publicist
- Susan M. Henkels M.S.W., Relationship RePair
Event held at Soundbites Grill and includes lunch (chicken, salmon or vegetarian options).
Book Now! Seating is limited to 90 attendees. This event is expected to sell out like the previous one in January so book today to reserve your seat.
Date: May 15
Time: Registration opens at 11 am
Lunch: 11:30 am followed by a panel discussion